On behalf of my colleagues at Digital River and Beanstream, we are excited to bring you the second installment of the Quarterly Flow.
It was great to see so many of you at MRC Las Vegas where we kicked the year into gear with the launch of SPEED WINS, our marketing campaign demonstrating Digital River World payments’ ability to increase speed to revenue for customers and partners anywhere in the world.
We’ve been very busy along these lines and are pleased to announce the expansion of our SMB Payments solution to the United Kingdom and welcome UK merchants and partners to an existing community of 17,000 in Canada.
As always, we hope you find the content below useful and welcome feedback on how we continue to enhance our engagements with you. -Souheil Badran, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Digital River World Payments
Now Open in the UK: Payments Solutions for Small and Mid-sized Enterprises
We are launching a powerful suite of payment processing opportunities within the United Kingdom. Not only can small businesses sign up to process e-commerce transactions within hours, but we offer the most efficient partner integration in the market and a host of advanced processing options.
Skiing, Allergies, and Science at MRC Vegas 2014
The Merchant Risk Council brought together 1,100 fraud and payments professionals under one roof for the 2014 MRC E-Commerce Payments Risk Conference. Our team let attendees know why “Speed Wins” by adding a little fun with a ski simulator at the Digital River booth. Check out this blog to view the action at MRC, discover why data science is so important and learn what fraud and allergies have in common.
In The News
In case you missed it, below are a number of recent announcements, blog posts and articles from the Digital River World Payments team:
- Video: Speed Wins with Digital River – MRC Vegas 2014
- Article: Russian Consumers want to shop online but pay cash – Financial Times
- Blog: Are you building the store of the future?
- Article: A Snapshot Look at Ecommerce Payments in Japan – MultiChannel Merchant
- Article: 6 Tips for Taking Your E-Commerce Business Global – Fox Small Business
- Article: The culture of instant gratification and the online economy – Internet Retailing
- Article: Digital River teases Bitcoin integration for 2014 – PYMENTS.com
- Article: >Digital River offers a sneak peak at mobile e-commerce trends – PYMNTS.com
- Blog: Seven e-commerce trends for 2014
- Press Release: Digital River powers global e-commerce operations for Guild Wars 2, ArenaNet’s best-selling MMO game
- Press Release: Digital River provides online payments solutions for Wix.com
- Blog: Three stages of an international online payments program