Welcome Digital River & Beanstream Customers!
Happy New Year. On behalf of my colleagues at Digital River and Beanstream, we would like to welcome you to the Quarterly Flow, an editorially selected round-up of forward-looking features and actionable insights from the world of payments and financial technology. Of particular interest is the trend towards extensibility and seamlessly integrated payment solutions that increase conversion and reduce risk.
We hope you find this communication useful, welcome your input and look forward to continuing to build solutions together in 2014!
-Souheil Badran, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Digital River World Payments
Seamless Payments – Bridging Security And Shopper Experience
Commerce companies are consistently engaged in an internal tug-o-war to provide consumers both secure payment experiences AND a friendly shopping experience. Learn about an exciting new Beanstream solution that enables clients and consumers to have BOTH, without a suboptimal decision.
Three Phases Of Taking Payments International
Successful e-commerce depends on many factors, but at the end of the transaction, customers want an easy path to pay. Download this white paper and read this article to learn about the phases that should be considered when implementing a global payments strategy.
In The News
In case you missed it, below are a number of recent announcements, blog posts and articles from the Digital River World Payments team:
- Podcast: Digital River Teases Bitcoin Integration – PYMNTS.com
- Blog: Mobile Point Of Sale Is Growing Up
- Blog: SEPA Overview. From Merchants to Merchants FAQs
- Blog: In Brazil, more cross-border credit card transactions will be declined
- Article: Transformational, not incremental – Digital Transactions
- Article: Digital River to Support E-Book Payments for HarperCollins – Payments Source
- Article: Digital River expands relationship with PayPal – PaymentEye
- White paper and Blog: International Research Report – Internet Retailing
- Industry Report: Online Payments Market Guide 2013 – The Paypers
- Article: Digital River, Meridian Global Services offer cross-border merchants a global online payments and value added tax solution – The Paypers
- Press Release: Digital River welcome Ed Eger, a former PayPal executive, to its Board of Directors